TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- a) Owner, Us, We: The Owner, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the Website, makes the Website, and certain Services on it, available to users. Jade Lifestyles India, Owner, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Owner, as well as all employees and affiliates of the Owner.
- b) You, the User, the Client: You, as the user of the Website, will be referred to throughout these Terms of Service with second-person pronouns such as You, Your, Yours, or as User or Client. For the purpose of these Terms of Service, the term “User” or “you” shall mean any natural or legal person who person is accessing the Website. The term ‘”Your” shall be construed accordingly.
- c) Parties: Collectively, the parties to these Terms of Service (the Owner and You) will be referred to as Parties.
2) ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
3) ABOUT THE SITE
The Website is an online store which carries out sale of the following: clothing apparel, accessories, scarves, shoes, bags, belts, headgear, bracelets, jewellery, made-ups, perfume, gifting, trunks, packaging, cutlery, dining ware, cushion covers, fillers, carpets and other home products. We reserve the right to refuse service or refuse to sell the products on the Website at our sole discretion to anyone for any reason at any time.
The Website does not screen or censor the users who register on and access the Website. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Website. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes without infringing the rights or restricting the use of this Website by any third party.
4) LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
The Owner may provide You with certain information as a result of Your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by the Owner, and other materials which may assist in Your use of the Website or Services (“Owner Materials”). Subject to these Terms of Service, the Owner grants You a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable and revocable license to use the Owner Materials solely in connection with Your use of the Website and Services. The Owner Materials may not be used for any other purpose and this license terminates upon Your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of these Terms of Service.
You agree not to collect contact information of other Users from the Website or download or copy any information by means of unsolicited access so as to communicate directly with them or for any reason whatsoever.
Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by the Website and You agree that you shall not bypass any measures used by the Owner to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
5) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
6) USER OBLIGATIONS
7) PAYMENT & FEES
8) ACCEPTABLE USE
- a) You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
- I) To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
- II) To violate any intellectual property rights of the Owner or any third party;
- IV) To perpetrate any fraud;
- V) To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
- VI) To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
10) AFFILIATE MARKETING & ADVERTISING
11) PRIVACY INFORMATION
- a) Information We May Collect or Receive: When You register for an account, You provide Us with a valid email address and may provide Us with additional information, such as Your name or billing information. Depending on how You use Our Website or Services, We may also receive information from external applications You use to access Our Website, or We may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others.
- b) How We Use Information: We use the information gathered from You to ensure Your continued good experience on Our website, including through email communication. We may also track certain of the passive information received to improve Our marketing and analytics, and for this, We may work with third-party providers.
12) ASSUMPTION OF RISK
13) SALE OF GOODS/SERVICES
The Owner may sell goods or services or allow third parties to sell goods or services on the Website. The Owner undertakes to be as accurate as possible with all information regarding the goods and services, including product descriptions and images. However, the Owner does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any product information and You acknowledge and agree that You purchase such products at Your own risk.
14) SHIPPING/DELIVERY/RETURN POLICY
You agree to ensure payment for any items You may purchase from Us and You acknowledge and affirm that prices are subject to change. When purchasing a physical good, You agree to provide Us with a valid email and shipping address, as well as valid billing information. We reserve the right to reject or cancel an order for any reason, including errors or omissions in the information You provide to us. If We do so after payment has been processed, We will issue a refund to You in the amount of the purchase price. We also may request additional information from You prior to confirming a sale and We reserve the right to place any additional restrictions on the sale of any of Our products. You agree to ensure payment for any items You may purchase from Us and You acknowledge and affirm that prices are subject to change. For the sale of physical products, We may preauthorize Your credit or debit card at the time You place the order or We may simply charge Your card upon shipment. You agree to monitor Your method of payment. Shipment costs and dates are subject to change from the costs and dates You are quoted due to unforeseen circumstances. For any questions, concerns, or disputes, You agree to contact Us in a timely manner at the following: email@example.com.
If you are unhappy with anything you have purchased on our website, you may do the following:
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the products with details of your purchase. On receiving your email our customer service executive will revert further with the process to return, exchange or refund the product. Please note all custom made ensembles are not eligible for refund, exchange or return. The items that need to be returned to process refund have to be returned in good condition, unused with the original tags in place.
We will make reimbursements for returns without undue delay, and not later than:
(i) 30 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
15) REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY
- a) Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
- b) Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
16) DATA LOSS
The Owner does not accept responsibility for the security of Your account or content. You agree that Your use of the Website or Services is at Your own risk.
You agree to defend and indemnify the Owner and any of its affiliates (if applicable) and hold Us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to Your use or misuse of the Website or Services, Your breach of these Terms of Service, or Your conduct or actions. You agree that the Owner shall be able to select its own legal counsel and may participate in its own defence if the Owner wishes.
18) SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of the Owner’s Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
19) THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
The Owner may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that the Owner is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of Your use of any third party services linked to from Our Website.
20) MODIFICATION & VARIATION
- a) To the extent any part or sub-part of these Terms of Service is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, You agree that the prior, effective version of these Terms of Service shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
- b) You agree to routinely monitor these Terms of Service and refer to the Effective Date posted at the top of these Terms of Service to note modifications or variations. You further agree to clear Your cache when doing so to avoid accessing a prior version of these Terms of Service. You agree that Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to these Terms of Service is a manifestation of Your continued assent to these Terms of Service.
- c) In the event that You fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of these Terms of Service, You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of Your right to review the modified Agreement.
21) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to any and all use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
22) SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
The Owner may need to interrupt Your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that Your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that the Owner shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
23) TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
The Owner may terminate these Terms of Service with You at any time for any reason, with or without cause. The Owner specifically reserves the right to terminate these Terms of Service if You violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of the Owner or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If You have registered for an account with Us, You may also terminate these Terms of Service at any time by contacting Us and requesting termination. Please keep in mind that any outstanding fees will still be due even after termination of Your account. At the termination of these Terms of Service, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
24) NO WARRANTIES
You agree that Your use of the Website and Services is at Your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by Us are on an “As Is” basis. The Owner hereby expressly disclaims any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. The Owner makes no warranties that the Website or Services will meet Your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. The Owner also makes no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to You, through Your computer system, or as a result of the loss of Your data from Your use of the Website or Services is Your sole responsibility and that the Owner is not liable for any such damage or loss.
All information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided on this site is “as is” and “as available” basis with without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. The Website disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied including, without limitation, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. The company makes no representation about the suitability of the information, software, products, and services contained on this Website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this Website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services.
The Website makes no warranty that the use of the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, without defect or error-free. You expressly agree that use of the site is at your own risk. The Website shall not be responsible for any content found on the Website.
Your use of any information or materials on this site or otherwise obtained through use of this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
The Website assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of information, views, opinions or advice in any material contained on the Website. Any information of third parties or advertisers is made available without doing any changes and so the Website cannot guarantee accuracy and is not liable to any inconsistencies arising thereof. All postings, messages, advertisements, photos, sounds, images, text, files, video or other materials posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Website, are solely the responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated and the Website does not control and is not responsible for Content available on the Website.
There may be instances when incorrect information is published inadvertently on our Website or in the Service such as typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. Any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, may be corrected at our discretion at any time and we may change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
The Website shall not be responsible for any interaction between you and the other users of the Website. Under no circumstances will the Website be liable for any goods, services, resources or content available through such third party dealings or communications, or for any harm related thereto. The Website is under no obligation to become involved in any disputes between you and other users of the Website or between you and any other third parties. You agree to release the Website from any and all claims, demands, and damages arising out of or in connection with such dispute.
You agree and understand that while the Website has made reasonable efforts to safeguard the Website, it cannot and does not ensure or make any representations that the Website or any of the information provided by You cannot be hacked by any unauthorised third parties. You specifically agree that the Website shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of Your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through the Website.
You specifically agree that the Website is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that the Website is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in the Website by any third party.
The Website has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense omissions delays or acts of any government or authority.
You will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any information and/or material. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
In no event shall the Website be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, with the delay or inability to use the site or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or to deliver the products or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the site, or any interaction between you and other participants of the Website or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information present, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if the Website or any of its affiliates/suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. If despite the limitation above, the Company is found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website and/ or provision of Services, then the liability of the Company will in no event exceed, 50% (Fifty percent) of the amount you paid to the Company in connection with such transaction(s) on this Website.
You accept all responsibility for and hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the company from and against, any actions taken by you or by any person authorized to use your account, including without limitation, disclosure of passwords to third parties. By using the Website, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the indemnified parties from any and all liability regarding your use of the site or participation in any site’s activities. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, or the Services or any portion thereof, or do not agree with these terms, your only recourse and exclusive remedy shall be to stop using the site.
25) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
The Owner is not liable for any damages that may occur to You as a result of Your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The maximum liability of the Owner arising from or relating to these Terms of Service is limited to the lesser of Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousand only) or the amount You paid to the Owner in the last six (6) months. This section applies to any and all claims by You, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
26) GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- a) LANGUAGE: All communications made or notices given pursuant to these Terms of Service shall be in the English language.
- b) JURISDICTION, VENUE & GOVERNING LAW: Through Your use of the Website or Services, You agree that the laws of India shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of these Terms of Service, as well as any dispute of any kind that may arise between You and the Owner, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions. In case any litigation specifically permitted under these Terms of Service is initiated, the Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, India. The Parties agree that this choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, but rather mandatory in nature. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non-conveniens or similar doctrine.
- c) ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred in whole or part by You. Should these Terms of Service, or the rights granted hereunder, by assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred by the Owner, the rights and liabilities of the Owner will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors and executors.
- d) SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such condition, the remainder of these Terms of Service shall continue in full force.
- e) NO WAIVER: In the event that We fail to enforce any provision of these Terms of Service, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
- f) HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under these Terms of Service are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of these Terms of Service.
- g) NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of these Terms of Service. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
- h) FORCE MAJEURE: The Owner is not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
- i) ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under these Terms of Service, including e-mail or fax. For any questions or concerns, please email Us at the following address: email@example.com.